Can it be a lie if you find a deeper connection or is it a lie which rests in establishing this deeper connection.

When you are at a midpoint crisis, not midlife, of course, in life.
When everything around you has come to a point of exhaustion.
When you know all you are doing is looking for an alternative track, faster the better.
When you know that you are moving in your life towards more better and more fulfilling plans.
When you are fleeing from all people you consider harmful, running from places which seem dubious and maddeningly worse. When all these spurious humans you walk around with, day in and day out, walk side by side, in offices and on roads and every moment, all you want to do is, keep yourself away from all the tangles which support each of these people. In these circumstances, between these searches, once you meet a face, maybe a few times, with no surity as to what lies in the future, and you feel deeper connection to the being, whereas you are day in and day out with so many people, even though you talk to them, even though you seem to be laughing with them, and yet you know deep within you are not connected to them, you feign to be attached though you are so much detached from everybody, and all of a sudden you get connected with just single person, or place or another being, which makes no sense.
Our senses still and even though you know how the world works, you know how the world conspires and yet you feel the connection independent of all constraints that life or the human society spreads in front of you like a shop. Simply not buying and not being lured is the mantra.
You know that human connections are build by men and there is entirely no way that two souls can see each other more than a few seconds in the crowd, yet you see and you know in just a few meetings that you have met someone.
Now this point is strange and barricades break but still humans do not allow anything beyond the strictest supervisions. No free will exists or is permitted in this world. Everything is as per laws. Bonding should not be as per hearts and love but should chiefly be on the basis of Laws laid by us, we humans.
How can we dare to defy humans? 
How can we think of keeping our souls free? 
Crowd is what they give. Crowd is what we must obey.
They try to pull us into deeper and thicker chains.
But, do we understand chains?
Have we forgotten freedom?
Do you settle to be a slave to people you don't trust? 
Yet you can serve forever a being you have found as a part of your existence. 
How strange our being is and how strongly different from the human in which resides the being?
The face can remain etched in our hearts.
But, we still do what we want to do, what we think is right, what we have to do. 
But, we miss something forever, we know.
So what is right?
We ignore the mind blowing madness which encircles us and processes our informations.
This was however, about a pair of doves. The masters of these doves are brilliant manipulators, even these souls and beings have no freedom, they are poor beings, they stare at me in blankness, knowing very well that I love them, however the chains of society run deep on their necks, difficult enough to find an unison. Their faces remain etched in my heart and I keep them in my soul, a place where no one sinks, ignoring once and for all this manipulative world, forgetting their presence, who they are and what can they do? Merely reducing such humans and their attempts to ashes...as they attempt to turn us to ashes. The struggle must end and we must move to end it.
We can try, always try to keep ourselves away though we wish we could have once and for all, united with such beautiful souls in harmony. 
Away from all manipulators, manipulative thinking but yes, life is a bound journey for the doves and this is what makes my simplicity and seeing them I know, I am not bound to any madness and I am moving, moving deeper into my soul, enriching my life, the more the bindings being placed by humans, the more freer I grow as I understand more,
The more they try to defeat me, the more I get defeated serving my purpose to gain humility in this life.
The more they shove me off, the more they give me less, the more I am at peace.
The more they do cheaper things to me, the more they treat me nastily, the more I grow closer to myself. 
My worth does not lie in any hands but myself. 
They can call me proud but I am not one, they know that. 
The more they move aggressive, the more the chance I vanish in thin air, since I can save myself only by this way. 
The more they throw me, the more alone I am, not lonely, of course.
It does not matter if the world wins, since we all die in the end. What we try to save, we lose all in the end.
"You cannot prevent birds from flying over your head, but you can definitely prevent them from settling and nesting on your head."

Comments

Popular Posts